Sunday, 02 December 2007

Update from Dean

Well helllooooo all ye friends and family out there :)

Tis I...the old man...41 in a few hours....but what a place to turn a year older.....Charmonix in France. My eyesight is going, because I am standing in the cold...4 degrees....checking my emails to clear the business plate before the morning rush.....now would a Telkom guy come out and check your email if it got THAT cold....hmmmm....I'm standing outside the info office...me and some guy who seems to be making full use of the free internet by listening to breakdance music.....aarrghhhh...... :) I guess he's far from home like us..

We had great fun this weekend. After smashing the kitchen tray trying to slide down a slope of snow yesterday, I decided the kids could have some real fun and bought them some plastic snowboard thingies.... welll.......they ended up hurtling down these huge snow slopes, with Ski-ers looking on in horror, with Jetan screaming...FASTERRRRR FASTERRRR....!!!! (we have pics to prove it:)

The snowthingies are now all tied to the back of the camper along with the bikes. Last night I slept with them, cause M was with Jetan and the boys shared the main bed, and I grabbed the last small piece of sleeping area. (tonight I get the main bed withTanner....o what fun...)

bbbrrrrr it's getting colder as I write this blog. I'm about to go down and see if I can carry on from the McDonalds....so till later.....

Bye:))
D

No comments: