Tuesday, 19 June 2007

1 night to go

ok. We are officially into the last day. ;-) Having rented out our home to some of our special friends, we plan to spend today moving the last of our humble remains out of our living quarters, and stashing it in a storage facility without any known co-ordinates, and where robbers wouldnt dare to tread (rottweilers and electric fences etc). I also need a haircut. I'm not having another for 6 months, unless a very friendly french girl, preferably a brunette, offers to cut it for free. A haircut, is probably the same price as a months groceries in South Africa....

Into the last leg of our departure planning, and a few things left to do, like go online and book our plane seats 24hrs before the flight lifts off. We have already stashed the very large pram wheels into the check in luggage because we were worried the huge 3 wheeler pram we bought to haul the 3yr old round Europe might be considered to large for the plane, and somewhere we read of extra charges...which amounted to just buying a new pram overseas anyway...watch this space...I plan on chatting up the BA booking lady, preferably french, a brunette... ..

My wife just shouted..."I am french, and I'm a brunette"...so I guess I'm a lucky guy ;-) ...

Thanks to you who have posted some replies..... they are fun to read.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Well I wrote a long thing and then got told I had to have a blogger account, blimey so not gonna write it all again, not because I dont want to but because I cant remember what I wrote, but in short. Told the boys to be good and stay in full view of mom and dad all the time that flew over their heads but they nodded just to appease me. For those of you that dont know I am responsible (oh and Tito Mboweni) that their trip has now become a family affair because I had to bail out of a two week trip just with my sis to uk had it all planned and then the interest rate keeps going up so have to lose out. Anyway like I have said over and over and over and over and over oh and over again to my sister is that I want to have my emails answered every two days so that I know that they are okay and dont forget my disney presents and come back with different memories of Eurodisney then "Its a small world after all" lifes bigger than that. OH AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD DONT LEAVE THE CAMERA BAG LYING AROUND THIS TIME.