Monday, 18 June 2007

Basic Itinerary

I had only one blog in blogger.com at the time of writing this, so I wanted to make sure if I added a second blog, that it would appear at the top of the list...;-) I thought I should publish a rough itinerary for those who are interested.:

Arrive in the UK: June22nd, 2007.

Spend 10days with friends, and then catch a ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
Fetch our motorhome from a dealer in Amsterdam.
Begin our roadtrip.
Holland. Luxembourg.France.Back to the UK. Wales. England. Scotland. London.France.Paris.EuroDisney.Northern France.Switzerland.Austria.Italy.South of France. Holland.UK. Back to South Africa on 28Dec.2007. A total of 6 months and a bit.

I've purposefully left things a bit sketchy. Things will move around a bit. Have you ever tried planning your life 6months in advance? It's simply impossible :)

No comments: